How to upload a method
- The method should be e-mailed to email@example.com
- The method can either be an HTML document or a word processor document
- You must include your name and institution in the method. Your e-mail address is optional.
How to send a method as an HTML document
- This way gives you more control over the way the method looks on people's various browsers.
- Writing HTML code is easy. Look at the
more complex template to see how.
- Send the HTML file as inline text in your e-mail.
How to send a method as a word processor document
- Write and format the method as you like it.
- Save it as a "Word" document if possible.
- Send the file to me as an e-mail attachment.
- Include appropriate keywords to allow web search-engines to find and index your method.